Apply Online at TUT 2020-2021
Apply Online TUT 2020-2021
- Start or continue your online application.
- Applicants under the age of 18 must download and have a parent/guardian sign a permission form. …
- Go to the application tracker to find your student number or get your application status.
- You are not eligible to apply online.
Apply to Tshwane University of Technology Through the Online Application Form
The following must be remembered when applying online to TUT:
- Ensure you have an email address. If you have not,
- Get an email address first.
- Have you determined your APS?
- Calculate your APS before applying.
- Discover how to apply
- Make certain to finish the application in full to stay away from delays.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee of R240
What Documents Are Needed To Apply At TUT?
Prospective students applying at TUT for the 2020 academic year need the following documents available for the application process (in electronic format):
- A copy of your school qualifications;
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record (if you have one; no internet copies)
- A copy of your ID document or passport, depending on if you’re from South African or from another country
- Copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree (if that is applicable)
- Sworn translations of the above documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans