Lovedale TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Lovedale TVET College Registration 2022-2023:
Lovedale TVET College has a long and illustrious history in the South African education system.
Despite many changes in shape and direction over the years, the institution has remained an educational institution that has always had the interests of the surrounding community at heart. Lovedale TVET College Registration 2022-2023
Lovedale TVET College now has three campuses, each addressing a different need in the community.
The history of the College is intertwined with the histories of its three campuses: Alice Campus in Alice, Eastern Cape, and the original Lovedale, King Campus in King William’s Town, and Zwelitsha Campus in King William’s Town. Lovedale TVET College Registration 2022-2023
When 152 technical colleges across the country were merged into 52 mega-colleges in 2002, Lovedale Public FET College was formed by the merger of the three institutions mentioned above. Colleges were transferred to the Department of Higher Education in 2015, and their names were changed from Further Education and Training (FET) College to Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College.
Requirements For Registration
Students who are ready to enroll in Lovedale TVET College must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Certified copy of most recent school report/results statement/Grade 12 or N3 certificate
- Six certified copies of the learner’s ID.
- Two certified copies of Parent/ID. Guardian’s
- One photo of the learner in ID size.
- Your national identification number in South Africa
- Please provide your passport number if you are an international applicant.
- Evidence of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- A working email address And a working cell number.
Note: To enter the NVC at NQF Level 2, you must have the following qualifications:
- A year-end report for Grades 9, 10, 11, or 12, or
- an NQF Level 1 qualification, or
- an approved bridging program designed specifically for access to NQF Level 2, or
- a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment to meet the basic requirements for access to NQF Level 2.
Date For Registration
Students who wish to register for Lovedale Tvet College must do the registration within 1st January -31st January.
Note: For more information on the registration date, please click HERE.
How To Register For Lovedale Tvet College
To be able to register for Lovedale Tvet College , please follow the following steps:
- Visit http://www.lovedale.edu.za/ for more information.
- Proof of registration fee payment (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Choose the course you want to take; career counseling is available.
- Fill out the online application for the program/course of interest.
- Please include all of your application materials (Certified ID Copy, Results, and supporting documents).
- Your documents will be checked and approved if they are clear and certified; otherwise, they will be rejected if they are not clear or have an outdated date stamp.
- After each step, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the status of your registration.
- The e-mail will include registration information.
- If you are admitted, you will receive an email stating that you have been “Provisionally Accepted,” and you will be required to accept the offer on your Student Portal and print the Enrollment Form.
- Complete the process by visiting the campus and completing your registration.
Courses And Programs Offered At Lovedale Tvet College
The following courses and programs are offered at Lovedale Tvet College :
- Business Studies
National Diploma: Public Management (N4 – N6)
National N-Diploma: Financial Management (N4 – N6)
National N-Diploma: Human Resources Management (N4 – N6) – Part-Time
National Diploma: Business Management (N4 -N6)
National N-Diploma: Management Assistant (N4 – N6)
NC(V): Management (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Office Administration (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Finance, Economics & Accounting (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Information Technology & Computer Science (L2 – L4)
Engineering Foundational Programme
NC(V): Civil Engineering & Building Construction (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Engineering & Related Design (L2 – L4)
NC(V): Electrical Infrastructure Construction (L2 – L4)
Carpentry & Roofing (N1 – N3)
Electrical (N1 – N3)
Plumbing (N1 – N3)
Masonry / Blicklaying (N1 – N3)
Water & Sanitation (N1 – N3)
Motor Body Repair (N1 – N3)
Motor Mechanic (N1 – N3)
Welding (N1 – N3)
- Agriculture & Arts
National N-Diploma: Art & Design (N4 – N6)
National N-Diploma: Farming Management (N4 – N6)
NC(V): Primary Agriculture (L2 – L4)
Campuses And Their Various Contacts
- Alice Campus
Private Bag X1303
Telephone 040 653 1171/2
- King William’s Town Campus
Private Bag X7409
King William’s Town
Telephone 043 604 0705
- Zwelitsha Campus
Private Bag X510
Telephone 040 654 1516/38
1 Amatola Row , King William’s Town
Box P O Box 2156
Phone 087 238 2223
For more information and enquiries , visit the official website of Lovedale Tvet College