TUT Online Application For 2020 Undergraduate
Academic Application Process
- A non-refundable fee of R240 for application, and certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior Certificate and all other relevant documents must accompany the application.
- The application fee can be deposited beforehand at: ABSA BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER: 04 000 0003 In the Reference column, please fill in your identity number. NB: Do not use this account number for any further payments.
- This page will guide you how to proceed with your application
- If you already have a student number, we will provide a URL to log into the institution Portal
- If you are a new applicant please continue with your application
Deadline: Applications are open from June to September 30 every year (Applications submitted after this date won’t be acknowledged – it would be ideal if you apply during the application cycle before the end date to guarantee your application is considered.)
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay a non-refundable application expense of R240
A total application, submitted completely on the web, MUST incorporates the accompanying materials:
Confirmation of installment receipt of your application charge (This is a non-refundable obligatory expense for each candidate)
A Certified duplicate of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application can’t be prepared without an ensured duplicate of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
Test Results: Final Grade 12 outcomes (if accessible). Evaluation 11 outcomes (in the event that you as of now doing review 12) are significant for your application. In this way, have it available.
A remarkable email address when applying either on the web or in a printed version. Note that a portion of the frameworks don’t acknowledge messages from a portion of the colleges: It is fitting to make and utilize a Gmail, Yahoo mail address for the application.