Umfolozi TVET College is one of 9 public Technical and Vocational Education & Training (TVET) Colleges in the province of KwaZulu-Natal and one of only 50 in the country. The College has 8 main campuses: Chief Albert Luthuli, Eshowe, Esikhawini, Mandeni and Richtek,Sundumbili/Isithebe, Bambanana and Nkandla.
The College has 8 main campuses: Chief Albert Luthuli, Eshowe, Esikhawini, Mandeni and Richtek,Sundumbili/Isithebe, Bambanana and Nkandla. In addition, 6 skills centres namely, Jininindomnyama, Nseleni, Thubelihle, Alton, Maphumulo and the ZCBF Community Park.
The College has a SETA accredited Training Centre based in Mandeni. The Centre is accredited to offer trade tests for trades of: Electrician; Fitter; Fitter & Turner and Instrument Mechanic.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires personal information from agencies relating to the employment status and levels National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) requires personal information from agencies relating to the employment status and level of income of the parents or guardians of the applicant. NSFAS is committed to ensuring that the personal information obtained from third parties is treated confidentially and to protecting the privacy of the persons whose personal information is made available to NSFAS.NSFAS is further committed to protecting personal information and to use that personal information in a lawful manner. You and your parents/guardians are required to provide consent for NSFAS to use and verify the information you provide by signing this form.
-Applicants are to pay an application fee which is determined by the Central Application Office
-Applicant can obtain the application forms from any Educational institution in partner with the college or can download it online
-Applicants have to follow guild lines to upload their application
– ALL applicant will be required to write a placement test
– All applicant should have an email account
– All documents such as certified Results or certificates or qualification, Birth certificate, ( FOREIGN APPLICANT should provide their passport ID number)
Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID, Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFAS.
Chief Albert Luthuli Campus
Business Studies N4-N6
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT
- PUBLIC MANAGEMENT
- HOSPITALITY & CATERING SERVICES
- FARMING MANAGEMENT
- CLOTHING PRODUCTION
- INTRO-LEGAL SECRETARY
Engineering Studies N2-N6
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRO – MECHANICAL
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- REFRIGERATION MECHANIC
- ENGINEERING MILLWRIGHT
- CARPENTER AND JOINER
National Certificate (Vocational)
- CIVIL ENGINEERING & BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
- EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
- ENGINEERING & RELATED DESIGN
- FINANCE, ECONOMICS & ACCOUNTING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY & COMPUTER SCIENCE
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
- PRIMARY AGRICULTURE
- PROCESS PLANT OPERATIONS
How to Apply
-Prospective applicant to apply online using www.cao.ac.za
-Applicants should fill all the forms
– Applicants must upload all the needed documents such as certified Results or certificates or qualification, Birth certificate, Certified copies of Parents/Guardian ID, Certified copies of Affidavit of Income of Parents/Guardian for NSFAS.
-Applicant should have an email account
-College personnel responsible for screening application, will screen and alert applicants.